About Me

My photo
Its pretty simple .. im outgoing, loving, intelligent, driven, understanding, craZy, determined, creative, dependable,trustworthy, a leader,and a believer! I am a college graduate with 2 degrees in nursing as well as my nursing license. Simply trying to find a job so I can begin to write the next chapter in my life!

Monday, September 20, 2010

I will deny my obsession tooth and NAIL!

So I've found a new love...nail art! When I was younger, I loved to do my nails with different simple designs especially for the holidays but as I got older it seemed more appropriate to go to the nail salon and get my nails and toes done. Then being a college student and college graduate, paying to get my nails done didnt seem as reasonable unless it was a special occasion. I just wanted to let you guys into some of the designs I have been fooling around with. Hope you enjoy! I need some new ideas though help me outttt!






    Jungle Jane :-)





I see my stripessssss



     Dots and Stripes






This reminds me of the candy dots!
My latest toe creation!

 


1 comment: