About Me

My photo
Its pretty simple .. im outgoing, loving, intelligent, driven, understanding, craZy, determined, creative, dependable,trustworthy, a leader,and a believer! I am a college graduate with 2 degrees in nursing as well as my nursing license. Simply trying to find a job so I can begin to write the next chapter in my life!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Distance and Time


So a popular topic these days is long distance relationships. Can they really work?? Having been in one for FOUR AND A HALF YEARS now I am going to say YES. Are they easy? HELL NO! But if you want it to work you will do everything in your control to see that it does. It takes patience, dedication, trust, flexibility, understanding, and most importantly LOVE! I definitely understand how people cannot handle long distance relationships but if you love something enough you'll fight for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment