About Me

My photo
Its pretty simple .. im outgoing, loving, intelligent, driven, understanding, craZy, determined, creative, dependable,trustworthy, a leader,and a believer! I am a college graduate with 2 degrees in nursing as well as my nursing license. Simply trying to find a job so I can begin to write the next chapter in my life!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

..I got this baggage with me

I think we can all attest to the fact that we have some baggage with us, more than we would even like to admit sometimes. When does your baggage become too much?!?! Is it when your baggage interferes with your day to day living? Is it when you let your past interfere with your present and your future?? My nana always told me that you can never ever truly know everything about a person nor should anyone every know every detail about you. It's almost scary, though, to think that even if you are with someone for decades you could eventually find out something that you didn't know. I guess in theory it's okay as long as what you find out isn't bad. I know I love discovering new quirks or interesting facts about my friends and my boyfriend as time goes on...
What's your baggage? How much of it are you willing to share? How much of it will you allow to adorn your life as an accessory? When will you finally toss that ugly suitcase or two into the trash?

~~Tune into baggage hosted by Jerry Springer on the GSN (Gameshow Network)

No comments:

Post a Comment